60 times -OM enchanting

Objective:

What is the real life and immediate effect of Meditation ? And how can it be used in day to day life easily and more pragmatically? So I experimented over it. I did the enchanting for almost 60 to 100 times actually counting upto 60 ( after that I don't know how many Om I really did. I was really in the flow).
So, with that in mind, following are some of my thoughts and feelings after putting some amount of work on to meditation.
Image result for om meditation
Image result for om meditation

 Immediate results:

- I am feeling more clearly on things I am committed on doing. - Positive vibe.
- I am more motivated for the coming stuffs. I think I have more of willpower and self confidence to do things in good quality. I am not feeling dizziness or confused or anything like that.
- I am more aware and present in this very moment.
- I am ready to go with the flow.
Image result for Om
Image result for om meditation
Image result for om meditation

Conclusion:

So I conclude whenever I feel dizzy, unclear, unaware, confused. I may grab my both legs for paleti position, place both of my hands at the tip of my knee and get in the groove to chant om for more than 60 times. Get more focused. You can be unstoppable and more.

Post a Comment

0 Comments