The 40 year old Virgin: Movie review

Well its currently, 7:59 pm of the evening, and its 12 december, 2018. I have just finished watching a movie, so I planned why not stop by to write some thought and my mixed feeling about it. Okay lets write for ten minutes.
Yes, the movie name is "The 40 year old Virgin", yeah sounds kind of like a funny movie. Sort of like a romantic, comedy. But I believe the movie holds a deeper meaning, and shows light on this current world in which every teen and young generation moving to get laid, seeking attention but we rarely stop to realize who is our type of people, what are our preferences. I had a very good time watching the movie. The sort of personality that Andy played and his other pals always trying to get him laid. well, that didn't work at the end. What worked is Andy's genuinity, being honest about what he is, whats his kind of insecurity opening to the person that he trusts and finally getting his thing done. That chat with the bookstore girl is a cool part.
Image result for 40 years old virgin
If you plan to have some good time, watching something on comedy, eroticism, romance kind of thing, you surely need to check this out. I definitely had some good time watching this movie.
I was even smiling looking at the scrolling name list of crews at the end of the movie. Gentle, simple, feel good movie, I consider it. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments